Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Matt the Photographer

So I come home last night to a very excited fiancé, because his photos made it in the monthly weather photos online for Fox. I must admit he takes far better shots with the camera than I, although he bought the camera at my request for me. I guess I really wanted photos of us and our life, not that I personally wanted to take them :)

Here's the link to the June pictures (his are the first 3 in the slideshow!):

http://media.myfoxutah.com/weatherphotos/2008WeatherPhotos/June%202008%20Weather%20Photos/index.htm

To top off the night, we were driving back from downtown and Matt got through on one of those "Call-in & Win" radio contest. The best part was Matt didn't have the list of songs, but the DJ told him what they were and had him repeat them back!!! Thank goodness for editing! He only won a 3-pack of CDs, but it was funny that the DJ helped him cheat!

Matt was due for a win though; he gets through and wins stuff ALL the time. You think I'm joking, but, really, I am not. I do, however, joke that his really good luck and my really bad luck should even us out when we go to Vegas, and maybe we'll leave breaking even.

No comments: