Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Reading

So I do a lot of reading, because honestly it's great to escape into a story sometimes. I picked up this book again from my shelf, in the spirit of love, since our wedding is fast approaching. If you haven't read this book before I highly suggest doing so. This is my review of it from goodreads.com.

The History of Love: A Novel The History of Love: A Novel by Nicole Krauss


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I just finished re-reading this today. I almost forgot how lovely, yet heartbreaking this story really is. The truths about life and love are so relateable. I came across some passages I'd highlighted the first time through, and was still so moved by them.



I strongly suggest reading this book more than once through, and with some tissues nearby.


View all my reviews.

No comments: