Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag..I'm it

I've been tagged by my sister Kas

List of eight tag:
Post rules on your blog
Answer the five '8' items
Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

My '8' for each category are in no particular order, and I'm breaking one of the rules, because I don't feel like tagging anyone (oh, deal with it, yes, I'm a party pooper)

8 Favorite TV shows:
(I can only pick 8?!?!? Fine, then I will pick from the current shows [ie: still runs yearly])

  • Grey's Anatomy (okay, this really is my #1)
  • Big Brother
  • Private Practice
  • Bones
  • Closer
  • House
  • 24
  • Ugly Betty
8 things I did yesterday:

  • worked
  • ate a caesar salad
  • contemplated joining Facebook & decided against
  • visited Matt at work
  • watched Big Bang Theory (because I'm not caught up on 24 yet)
  • laughed
  • checked the mail
  • cried
8 favorite restaurants:

  • Belgian Waffle & Omelet Inn (Midvale, UT)
  • Applebee's (anywhere, USA)
  • Charlie's (Seattle, WA)
  • Broadway Grill (Seattle, WA)
  • Blimpie's (shut up, it's a fast-food restaurant)
  • El Chihuahua's (Holladay, UT....I will miss being 1.5 blocks from it!)
  • Chili's (old school Chili's when they had awesome blossoms...but I still like it)
  • Village Baker (90th South and Redwood, UT)
8 Things I'm looking forward to:

  • being pregnant (NO, I'm not currently pregnant, so back off!)
  • starting a family in the future
  • owning a home
  • Matt & I sitting in our rockin' chairs on the front porch in our 'Golden Years'
  • taking an Alaskan cruise (which was supposed to be our "honeymoon")
  • Dakota's first birthday (My aunts always remember stuff about my first few years, so I'm taking a page from their book[s])
  • re-decorating my Mom's house with our stuff when we move in next month
  • taking the new car off-road and testing it's 4WD
8 things on my wish list:

  • owning a home (I know this is a repeat, but I really really really want it!)
  • a Ferrari (Red, circa 1980s)
  • the Amazon Kindle or Kindle 2
  • for us to get out of Iraq (oh wait, that one is being granted by August 2010!)
  • travel Europe with Matt
  • world domination (what? a girl can dream can't she?)
  • to lose 30 lbs. (notice it's on the wish list)
  • enough money to live comfortably, and not paycheck-to-paycheck

If you've read this and want to do your own, consider yourself tagged...

1 comment:

The Demigoddess said...

Hey Brianna! Yeah, I follow your blog and it's not boring. I'm glad you dropped by mine. I'm catching up on some of your more recent posts.

Angel