Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Too Excited for Well Placed Words

I just got word from the Hubs that he got days off next month.....so we can go to Hawaii! I wanna jump up and down screaming with delight and excitement. However, I'm at work right now...so this will have to do. This will serve as our belated honeymoon and an early first anniversary for us. This economy in a rut thing, is working out for us kind of poor people. Seven months ago the same package would have cost us more than double! And since I can't actually squeal out the emotions I have right now....this video will have to do:

3 comments:

Kas said...

You love to get your sister pumped up thinking she might be an auntie soon... But I guess Hawaii is exciting too :) I'm jealous but I think you deserve a good honeymoon so just wear lots of sunscreen and bring something cute back for my baby :) lol

Brianna said...

Haha! That's what Mom said too! Plus, I would never announce it on the blog before telling you & mom first :)

Koda is definitely getting a gift...that's what aunties do!

The Demigoddess said...

When I saw the screenshot of that video (before I read the entire post, I mean) I was just thinking maybe you'd be having a baby.

Have fun in Hawaii! I'm so envious.