Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Date Night Out

Saturday Matt & I went out for a date night, dinner and a movie, at The Gateway. It was great to spend quality time together. We ate out on the patio at California Pizza Kitchen. It was a little bit chilly, but worth it because there was a guitarist playing in the plaza. He was playing acoustic versions of some popular songs, and he was really good. His buddy joined him later to add some percussion, and take it up a beat. Their card cracked me up the most, where is says "BEN-Cello/other weird stuff"! Matt & I thought it was hilarious, so I had to post a pic of the card so you could see for yourselves.



Then we strolled through some of the shops to kill time before the show started. We enjoyed the movie "What Happens in Vegas" as it has some pretty funny moments. I think Matt would've been happier to see the new Indiana Jones movie, but I wasn't in the mood to see it....and since I dragged my butt out of bed last weekend to go to the race with him, it was my choice :)

No comments: