Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Niece

Photobucket



This is my new niece Dakota! Isn't she cute? She's my first and only, but not for Matt as he already has several on his side. I wish I could see her more often, but her mommy and daddy live far away from us. Okay, so it's an hour and a half drive, but that's still far! She is now 2 months old, as of yesterday. Matt's cousin also had a baby at the end of December (a boy!) so we get to spend time with him also. "Nephew" Skye is now almost 5 months old, and he gets bigger every time we see him. We also have another niece on the way! Matt's sister is having a girl and she is due at the end of July. Needless to say I get my baby time fix pretty often....

Matt & I keep busy planning our upcoming September 13th wedding; if someone had really explained how infuriatingly annoying the details would be, I think we would have gone to city hall and just done it! Alas, the planning is in motion, and time and money are invested, so onward we go! Besides, we don't really want to miss out on having a gigantic party with all of our family and friends :)

No comments: