Friday, May 23, 2008

Weather Rant

Start Rant
What is with this weather lately? I, personally, dislike the heat, but could it just make up it's mind? Monday it was 90-ish°, Tuesday 90-ish° with ferocious winds (at least at our place) that knocked out our power for several hours. Wednesday I wake up and it's down to 61° and starts raining later that day, Thursday 53° and rainy. I want summer! Purely for the fact that it was such a long, cold wet winter, that we could use the pick me up! Although, next month I'm sure to be whining about the 100° heat :) I have a love-mostly hate realtionship with Utah weather...
End Rant

Memorial Day Weekend is coming up, and we have no plans yet again. The grocery industry doesn't really believe in giving holidays off, so Matt is working; but I don't blame them as holidays at a grocery store are very busy. I will probably sit at home, maybe do some cleaning (ha!), go shopping for the sales, and make the rounds to see family.

Tuesday was great though! Shoe parties are my new favorite thing thanks to a co-worker, and a shoe party on clearance is even better! They had a clearance sale I went to and I was in Shoe Heaven :) I got 3 pairs for about $70, when one of them was normally that price!

1 comment:

Positive Reinforcement said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.