Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend was rather mellow for us this year. Matt worked, while I cooked yams and the green bean casserole. After he got off we headed to my mom's and enjoy a very scrumptious meal and enjoyed the family gathering. Friday we went to see the movie 'Twilight' and later took our cousin to the ER (which is just a fiasco of a story in itself). Saturday we lounged around, bought a Christmas tree, and put up lights outside. Sunday we did a little bit of shopping and went to Matt's parents for small second family Thanksgiving dinner. It was wonderful to sleep in 4 days in a row, and just do what we wanted.

Today I had my return visit to the doctor, and scheduled my surgery for January. I will have my tonsils out as well as some surgery on my sinuses. It sounds like a grueling recovery, but hopefully I will be less sick following (and be able to breath normally).

No comments: