Monday, September 15, 2008

No more "soon-to-be"

We are no longer "soon-to-be The Zwahlens", we now ARE The Zwahlen Family!

The wedding on Saturday went beautifully. The weather was gorgeous! I was extemely happy with how everything went. Matt was filled with tears as I walked to the alter, and I couldn't help but smile and be happy, although I wanted to cry but didn't want my make-up to run, so I held back best as I could. What little of the food we had a chance to eat was delicious, especially the traditional hamballs (thanks Net & Pete!!!). The cake was exactly as I pictured and beautiful!!! (thanks to Merlene for making it and Jeff for icing and decorating it!!!!!)

I hope to have pictures from friends and family soon (HINT HINT HINT), and from our photographer in a few weeks. As I get them I will post them.

We were both so thrilled to be surrounded by so many friends and loved ones on our special day. We are thankful to those who made the journey in person (some coming from far, one internationally), and for those who couldn't make it, you were missed, but we know your hearts were with us!

No comments: