Friday, September 19, 2008

Picture Impatience

I fancy myself a logical person most of the time, but I can't help but want my wedding pictures, now! And I feel selfish about it, which you'll understand if you keep reading.

I realize that it takes a few weeks, and I've come to terms with this in the 6 whole days since the wedding. However, knowledge has come into my possesion today regarding our photographer. It's actually quite wonderful news, but good ol' impatient me, now has to try and be even more patient. He wasn't able to go home and rest his feet after the wedding ended at 9:30. Later that night he had to take his expecting wife to the hospital, as she was now in labor. He has a brand new little girl, and is a first time father. I don't know him that well, but I can't help but feel joy and excitement for him! So being that logical person I so claim, I realize that it will take longer than normal. But honestly I can respect that, because newborns don't exactly give you lots of spare time. It's such a life changing experience (I would assume) to bring home another being that you are responsible for, and being a self-employed photographer, it's not exactly like you can take paternity leave.

So along with me, please be patient for the pro photos!

No comments: