Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Over The Hills and Through The Woods

to the Namba's house we go!

Saturday was spent in bed with the lights out, sound off, and any leftover traces of light shut out. Migraines! I get them once in a while, and I became so disoriented I couldn't even get out of bed. (oh, and don't get me started on the pain) I was able to call Matt, who rushed right home to take care of me. I felt a little bit better by the evening and more so Sunday.

So Sunday we had planned to drive to Logan, to see Kass, Doug and Koda. So we headed out after picking up our wedding photos, and drove over the hills and through the woods. We also went to check out the pumpkin patch they had visited. I was obsessed with the idea of picking one from the vine. We got a little lost on our way there, since we couldn't find one of the roads on our mapquest directions. Oh well, we made it there eventually and picked some pumpkins.



We did go see the Namba's, and they cooked us a really good teriyaki chicken lunch. Koda was very grumpy, but she did show us how she eats steamed carrots, and sticky rice! (Which got everywhere, including in her mouth) We didn't get any pics :( But Kass did here

Monday was another day of migraine pain, and quiet darkness. I'm still in a little pain today, but my trusty sunglasses are keeping out excess light.

1 comment:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

you came up to Logan and didn't tell me.. ouch!